Doodles in the margin from an artist living and working in the Scottish Borders.

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Yellow

I think you either love or hate the oilseed rape and its acres of spectacular lemon yellow. I think it's beautiful. I got my backside out of bed this morning very early (bastard birds) and was parked waiting for the sun to come up before Farming Today was even on the radio. It felt good; I haven't been out on a trip (even if this was just up the road) after proper photographs for a such a long time.

Tried out some new photo-stitch panorama software on this (on account of not owning a Hasselblad panoramic camera) and think I've finally found something that works.

There's a couple of these on my website here, but I think I like this one best. Sometimes it's the other one.


This is a small image file for the website; you can see them both in original expansiveness on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails